Dear Sparrow Tree Square Readers,
Sparrow Tree Square has changed a lot since it first began 2006, and over the weekend some of the biggest changes yet to how Sparrow Tree Square shares content were implemented. The content is still the same, but you'll find it in new places now! Here's an overview of where to find Sparrow Tree Square resources now, where to look for them in the future, and notes on what else has changed:
- The website has been reorganized and redesigned to better spotlight Sparrow Tree Square's content and make it easier to find what you're looking for. A new homepage showcases featured resources and sales that will rotate each month.
- The Sparrow Tree Square educational enrichment series is now priced a little differently--print editions are now all $9.99 each, to make pricing consistent across the series. Since this means that most print editions have increased in price, all digital editions have been permanently marked down to $1.99 each. Each month a select module will be discounted even further--through the end of September, our new module Sports and Games is available for $7.99 in print and 99 cents in digital!
- A brand new section, For Educators, is available on the website. Article-style posts from this blog have been edited and moved to this section, and new articles will be added periodically. Blog-style content will now be found on Sparrow Tree Square's Tumblr, which you can read and follow just like this blog--check for new posts daily at noon Eastern time!
- The Charlotte Mason Monday series will also be moved to the For Educators section of the website on the new Charlotte Mason Reflections page. As of January 2015, the original posts have been removed from this blog to be edited and reformatted.
- As you may have gathered from the announcements above, this blog is being retired. Moving articles to the website will make it easier both for new readers to find resources and for longtime readers to return to resources over time, and using Tumblr as the primary platform for Sparrow Tree Square's blog-style content will allow for more kinds of posts to be shared, for new readers to find our content more easily, and for longtime readers to follow our content more easily.
These changes are pretty big, but I'm very excited about them, and I hope that they'll help readers to get the most out of what Sparrow Tree Square has to offer!